Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's the Name My Bow Contest!

Some of you know of Cricket bow, my lovely Hoyt compound that got me into this awesome sport.Thanks to Nick Viau, one of the columnists at BowAmerica, I am posting a "Name My Bow" contest. Nick, your entry is duly noted! 

What's innit for you? Bragging rights of course, and a $25 gift card to Lancaster Archery to the person who submits the winning name.

Gotta have a few rules.  Enter as much as you like by email. Your information will not be posted or used to spam you, so don't be shy. The winner will be contacted for their mailing address. Contest ends March 24th (2 weeks from today).  I'll post the top ten entries along with the winning name.

What are you naming?  The she-who-must-be-named bow is a Win&Win Inno with white, blue and yellow stripes. Red string and sight. Fierce, gorgeous and classy.

Very excited to see what ya'll come up with!

No comments: