Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday...

 ...or what every archer girl wants to find under the tree.  Boys, I've done some homework for you.  These are my top pics for archery related gifts. Not receiving anything for posting these, just things I like.

Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop and hey, support an artist while you are at it. Click on the pics for the direct link.

1.  Super cute, non-camo undies. Yes, please.








2. How awesome would this look on your wall? Different, definitely a conversation starter for sure.











3.  Just for decoration. If you are like me though, you have plenty of matched arrows already laying round. Probably not this deco-friendly. More colors online.

4. Tiny enough to wear while shooting and not lose an earlobe. Score.
 5. And you need wrapping paper to pull it all together.

Happy shopping!




1 comment:

stephchows said...

I'm totally in love with that shirt! Too cute!