Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bow America

My life is a checklist right now. Lists for work, lists for holiday shopping, lists for cards... Did get a new set of arrows ordered this week, so pretty excited to shoot them when they are ready. Check that one done. Don't want to hear anything about not doing them myself this time, our local shop does a great job and I know they will be done right the first time (wheras, myself...)

There is a new e-magazine coming out in January, Bow America. Sign up to get your FREE subscription. Look for my article, Bow Meets Girl, (hello!) in the launch issue. Thanks to editor Bill Howard for approaching me! Bill does a great hunting blog you might check out between writing all of those Christmas cards. Lots of good stories in there.

Have a good week y'all!

No comments: