Sunday, May 13, 2012

Zombies ate my fingers

'Glamour Zombie' photo (c) 2011, jamesrdoe - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/It's been an unusual weekend. Not only does my right hand looks like zombies have been snacking on my fingers, but it really limits what I will be doing this summer. With any luck, I will get out of weed whipping for a while. It also seriously puts a lid on any shooting with fingers I had planned, so ...Cricket to the rescue.


Confirmed that my current A/C/Es will be just fine. In the process of finding a scope for my extra sight, which I am hoping will be adjustable enough. My white W&W stabilizer looks totally kick-ass on it and it shoots so smoothly now. Should have things more or less sorted in the next week or so.


The good news is that I love shooting this bow. It's truly relaxing for me, so thumbs up in that regard.

No comments: