Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monday, Monday

Monday has become my favorite day of the week. Well, almost. Friday, you have nothing to worry about, I still love you. PTTC classes have started up again, so that means I get to get up even earlier than usual (those that know and love me are shuddering), but get out of work early to go play and shoot with some of my favorite people. Yeah!! It's become what I look forward to most in my routine, and it will be sad when it's over for the spring. Plus, it's something fun to do indoors when it's only 15 degrees outside like today. Brr.

I'm still wrestling with hard-won compound muscle memory that keeps showing up here and there. Left hand wants to be too helpful, right hand still thinks it's using a release. I know, I know. If it were easy, everyone would be doing it. It's the journey and all that and it's only been 6 months for crying out loud. Was shooting decently (for me) last week during our league.  Did make it to the gym this week and went for a ski yesterday, so feeling like somewhat less of a slug.

No comments: