So here goes...
My 11 random answers about myself:
1. I went to school to be a painter
2. I have been shooting for 6 years now.
3. My bow is a Win & Win, which is a bit rare in the US.
4. I believe that competitive beard growing should not be a sport.
6. I used to play the flute and the violin. Just not at the same time.
7. In the last week I have read three books on the plane. The Silver Linings Playbook, Life of PI and Fearless- One Woman, One Kayak
8. I am attempting to learn how to make homemade wine, but it's taken 6 weeks to get the "forgotten instructions" from the kit. Now that I have it... look out Napa Valley.
9. One of my bucket list items is to kayak around Isle Royale in Lake Superior. One of my others is to learn to do a proper Greenland roll in a kayak first before I paddle there.
10. I sound exactly like Adele whilst singing in the car
11. I've learned to ride a decent dressage test and jump over a 3' gate on horseback.
Ok, next batch:
- What was your worst vacation? No such thing. Always a good break from reality. Did come back from Mexico to no power and an ice storm once.
- What's the oddest way you've ever made a friend? A friend introduced me to his ex-girlfriend because he thought we had a lot in common. :)
- How do you feel about going to the movies alone? It makes me sad. Like a date gone wrong.
- Give me your best conversation starter. Hey, how are you? Ok, it's lame but it works. I'm more of an introvert.
- Where do you fall in the birth order: Eldest? Youngest? Only child? Do you think people can tell? Oldest. And yes, probably. Especially when we stand next to each other.
- Give me your best conversation killer. Yes.
- Give me the heart of Snow White in a box. I cannot kill something so fair. Same goes for deer and so forth.
- Got a favourite folk- or fairy-tale? Baba Yaga. And the book of fairy tales we had as kids that had the non-Disney versions of the B-roll stories.
- What did you make in shop class or home ec.? I had both in Jr. High. In wood shop, we made a wall candle holder with a mirror that didn't turn out too badly. In home ec, we made a hand sewn felt pillow in the shape of a sundae. Did a better job on the pillow, but I still like the smell of sawdust.
- Have you ever gotten anything from Craigslist? Nope. Fun to look tho. I keep thinking I will list my vintage sewing machine and my old english saddle and make some room.
- What's your cocktail of choice? Lately anything with pisco in it or Pimm's Cup.
11 new questions for the next group...follow the format. Lights, small dress, big hair. "And the Leibsters go to... drum roll please..."
Steph from ::Steph Chows::
Gin at GinGetz
John at The Infinite Curve
1. Connery or Craig?
2. What color car do you usually buy? Red, Black, White or Grey?
3. Do you brown bag or buy your lunch?
4. What was the last book you read?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. Chocolate or coffee?
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. What motivates you?
9. What scares the bejesus out of you?
10. Name two of your bucket list items
11. Who was your best friend when you were 10 and the worst thing you got away with together?