Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"Hello! My Name is Grit"

Check out the Montana Writer for more Grit

Remember me? Uh, yeah. It's been awhile. Name tags may be needed at this point. It's been so long that Blogger now has a new look. Who do they think they are? Facebook?
 
The indoor season ended and I needed to think about some other things for a bit. Work and worry have sort of taken over my brain lately and it's time to even the balance out. Plus, our incredible 80 degree weather in March disintegrated back into snow and ick and I am bored with shooting indoors at this point. The appeal of shooting in the driving rain in 40 degrees has sort of lost its appeal (It had appeal?) as well. Am I turning into a fair weather shooter? Hoping to shoot a little field archery with some friends this weekend and get back in the groove.

Speaking of "stick-with-it-ness" or Grit, this was the theme for the day at last weeks FUSE conference and design and branding. I highly recommend it if you have the means. My brain is still turbo-charged with all kinds of ideas big and small.

On the archery plus side, did get a set of new v-bars (Ooh, they are so pretty!) and need to use them. They do help to make those groups tighter, but for some reason I had this suspicion that it wouldn't make that much difference. Silly me.


No comments: