Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shoot 'em if you got 'em


Hm, thinking my nephew watches a little too much Uncle Ted? He's getting excited about deer season already. Atta' boy. I still haven't decided what I want to do about that. Looking like a "not" at the moment. Matt's talking about sitting out in our lone white pine though to see what walks by though.

Been shooting a lot this week. Bumped up my arrow count and my everything is sore. The light is going fast now, had to come in before I was done on Wednesday. All I could see were the mosquitos between the target and me at that point. Boredom has set in - solved part of that by dumping most of what was on my ipod and downloading some classic stuff from Prince and few others. Part of it is just being out there on my ownsome, I look forward to Fridays cause I'm shooting with others. I will miss shooting outside at longer distance now that I have the hang of it. May need to set up a shop light on the target so I can stay outside this fall.

It's also hard to concentrate when Cloe from next door decides to visit. She managed to get INside the fence in our dog run. Silly puppy. 10 weeks of wiggly, new puppy smelling, boxer. This is the only pic that she stood still long enough for. The rest are all a blur.

If you have any suggestions about mixing things up for a less boring practice, send them over the fence, eh?

No comments: