Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just Singin' in the Rain


Lessons learned from shooting in the rain this morning:
  You can only get so wet. After that, it really doesn't matter.
  When your hand and your grip are really wet, it is impossible to grab.
   It is possible to focus when you have a water drip on your nose and rain in your eyelashes.
  
I think my leather tab is sufficiently broken in now.
Shooting in the wet is fun. I highly recommend it. Especially if you shoot indoors all winter along.

Tomorrow I will finally start working with Doug again after many weeks working solo while he was at the USA Nationals and a few other major shoots.  Looking forward to shooting some longer distances, and finally working with an olympic style bow.

"What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again"

No comments: