Monday, May 13, 2013

Archery is Beautiful!

Ok, guys and gals! I need your support here! I just signed myself up for the Under Armour "What's Beautiful" Challenge.
So like everything else I do to push myself, I didn't overthink it, just jumped in with both feet. Holy Crap.

Basically, it's a fitness contest, but since this is my fourth week in my fitness overhaul and I'm doing this anyway, might as well get extra credit and maybe win a trip or some awesome workout clothing. My chances are slim, as I'm not a yoga diva or a Tough Mudder chick, but hey, you need to be FIT to shoot a full FITA round with a recurve. No joke.

So to get through the next 6-7 weeks, I'm asking for your support. Visit my page (link up top there) and let me know how I'm doing to promote the awesome sport of archery on a national (and very personal) level.

A

No comments: