Friday, July 20, 2012

Olympic Countdown

Holy moly, we are almost to August! Where has the summer gone?! Hope yours has been a good one, whatever you have been up to.

I think I have shot my bow a grand total of 3x so far this month. I know. I know. However, the 6-week plan from last year was dusted off last weekend and restarted with some effort. The muscles are feeling it right now, I tell ya. At this rate, I'll be ready for December! Haha!

This will be going through every athlete's mind next week.
Our local PTTC club was featured on the news this week regarding the surge in interest in archery, the video can be found here:  http://www.whec.com/sports/


The Olympics start next Friday, including Archery on 7/27. Check CNBC for the full schedule. I am still trying to sort out how I can get streaming vid from their site on my Android - not looking good. Their app is kind of stinky. If any of you know of  a good workaround, please let me know!

No comments: